Friday, December 23, 2005

Seven Times Seven Meme


Mustang Bobby tagged me with this meme, so here it is:

Seven Things To Do Before I Die

1. Visit every country in the world and spend some time in a few of them
2. Attend New Year's concert in Vienna and pretend to be rich
3. Write and publish a book
4. Have a paper published in Science and/or Nature
5. See my great-grand-children one day
6. Go to the Olympics, at least as audience (hey, I can still do equestrian dressage at my age)
7. Win a Koufax Award

Seven Things I Cannot Do

1. Stop talking
2. Gain weight
3. Believe in supernatural beings of any kind
4. Write good fiction or poetry
5. Earn money by blogging
6. Bungie-jump, parachute, sky-dive or wing-glide - too scared
7. Scuba-dive - too scared

Seven Things That Attract Me to...Blogging

1. Mysterious female political bloggers - if you are aware of their existence - because they are hot!
2. New $5 in my tip-jar gives me an excuse (to Mrs.Coturnix) to do nothing else for the subsequent 24 hours
3. It's like meeting friends at the bar, except the drinks are cheaper, the music is not too loud, and I get to do all the talking.
4. Free doughnuts at BloggerCons
5. Nobody cares who you are, just how you think
6. Helps me greatly reduce my smoking habit - I'd rather blog than go out to smoke
7. TV does not respond when I vent my anger and frustration

Seven Things I Say Most Often

1. Kids, hurry up!
2. Are you a good puppy or a bad puppy?
3. Are you the prettiest kitty-cat in the world or what?
4. When is it going to be my turn to use the computer, dammit?
5. I'll finish my Dissertation by the end of the year, I swear!
6. I'll be back!
7. Honey, I'm home!

Seven Books That I Love

Only Seven!@#$%^& Not fair!

1. Complete Stories by Mark Twain
2. Complete Stories about Sherlock Holmes
3. Complete Stories by Edgar Alan Poe
4. Complete Stories by Philip Jose Farmer
5. Complete Stories by H.G.Welles
6. Everything by Stephen Jay Gould, but especially The Big Book
7. Origin of Species (1st Edition)

Seven Movies That I Watch Over and Over Again (a longer list is here)

1. Fiddler on the Roof
2. Seventh Seal
3. Seven Samurai
4. Hair
5. Enter the Dragon
6. Coyote Ugly
7. AristoCATs

Seven People I Want To Join In Too

1. Hedwig The Owl
2. Rana
3. Shakespeare's Sister
4. Roxanne
5. Jill AND Lauren
6. Lindsay
7. Amanda AND Pam

(I know, that's nine, but that is just in case someone refuses)

posted by Bora Zivkovic @ 6:36 PM | permalink | (6 comments) | Post a Comment | permalink