Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tar Heel Tavern - call for submissions


From Erin:
I'll be hosting the Tarheel Tavern at Poetic Acceptance this Sunday - and it's Father's Day to boot. So, go do something sweet for Dad, and then come back and send me a link to your favorite blog post!

My theme is Reciprocation: "What, when, and/or how have you benefitted from giving to others?" in particular.

I have found that being able to do something for someone else is a very satisfying experience, and that when giving, it comes back in some way. In other words, I want to hear about your personal stories with the process of give and take.

Of course, as always, I'll be happy to include any posts that aren't on theme. Just send your permalinks to Erin AT poeticacceptance DOT com by Saturday evening, and I'll have the Tavern up by Sunday morning.

posted by Bora Zivkovic @ 2:52 PM | permalink | (0 comments) | Post a Comment | permalink