Tuesday, May 30, 2006

More Seedling Stars


A few more bloggers have announced their impending move to SEED scienceblogs since I last wrote about it here.

These include some of my favourites, like Scientific Activist, Terra Sigillata, Chaotic Utopia and Island Of Doubt.

I know of a couple of others who have not announced publically yet, so I'll keep the secret for the next three days, until June 2nd, this Friday, when about 25 new blogs are starting over there, at the same time when SEED unveils its new webpage design.

Update: I have just noticed that Discovering biology in a digital world, Good Math Bad Math and Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge also announced the move. I know of three more who are still keeping it secret. Anyone else?




posted by Bora Zivkovic @ 1:12 PM | permalink | (1 comments) | Post a Comment | permalink