Friday, May 12, 2006

Bad, bad calendar!


Well, for the past two weeks or so, I thought that May 15th would fall on a Sunday. That is, until this afternoon when I actually checked the calendar. Silly me. Nope, it is Monday.

In practical terms, this means that I will be teaching on Monday afternoon instead of enjoying the picnic with JRE bloggers and other nice folks on the Village Green in Southern Village, for the Habitat For Humanity Event with John Edwards speaking.

My wife and my kids will go, and probably take along a friend (since we have two adult tickets waiting ofr us at the entrance on Monday). Grrrrr - I wanted to be there so bad! There is absolutely no way I can cancel the class, or be there for part of the time or anything like that - I'll just plain have to miss it altogether and that makes me so mad!

posted by Bora Zivkovic @ 11:19 PM | permalink | (0 comments) | Post a Comment | permalink