Thursday, April 20, 2006

RunJoeRun4.us


Anton's Dad is running, both literally and figuratively, for Congress. Check out his website/blog. He is refusing to raise funds. Instead, he will run a marathon connecting his campaign stops:
I am not afraid to limit my campaign contributions. I do not need $850,000. I do not need $500,000. I do not need $400,000. Instead, in a very public marathon, I will run around the shores and roads of Hawaii’s 2nd Congressional district, spreading my ideas around the Islands with sweat and determination and send my progress and ideas by email to all who care about our Nation and our Islands. I have already run 12 Honolulu marathons. I am not afraid to run.
I think an interactive map of Hawaii, tracking his running progress, will show up on the site once he starts the marathon. Check out his agenda and pitch in a couple of bucks if you can.

posted by Bora Zivkovic @ 2:02 PM | permalink | (1 comments) | Post a Comment | permalink