Thursday, March 02, 2006

Housekeeping and a question about my feed


You can see on the sidebar now two new items: "Best of Science Posts" and "Best of Politics Posts". Keeping up with Categories on Blogger is so hard, this may be a better way to direct the readers to the best this blog has to offer. You can always go by Monthly Archives, if you want a more detailed look, of course.

Second, I don't know if this has to do with Blogger, or atom, or what, but I see that my feed in Bloglines does not show images and does not highlight links. Is there anything I can do about it?

Also, now that I am using Bloglines a lot (I have built a list of about 460 blogs I am tracking!), I noticed that most blogs syndicate complete posts. I had mine truncated because a reader of Circadiana once begged me to do that.

But I notice that I am more likely to read, click-through and comment on posts that are rendered whole. Is that true for everybody? I have switched SciPol feed to Full today, and left Circadiana as truncated. Let me know how you fell about it....

posted by Bora Zivkovic @ 10:45 PM | permalink | (0 comments) | Post a Comment | permalink