Sunday, February 12, 2006

Tar Heel Tavern


The 51st edition of the Tar Heel Tavern is up on Captivated By Mandie. It is beautiful (well, what do you expect from a photoblogger, after all!?).

Next Sunday, the First Anniversary edition of the Tavern will appear here on Science And Politics. I'd like to see it be very BIG. So, send me your entries by Saturday. I'll take anything, although I'd love to get posts that in one way or another can be described as TIME! Passage of time, anniversaries and birthdays, buying a new watch, perfect timing, something along those lines, if you can. If not, I'll figure out a way to fit it in anyway.

Also, we need new hosts, starting on March 7th. Let me know if you want to host. Check out the archives at the Tavern homepage.

posted by Bora Zivkovic @ 9:41 PM | permalink | (1 comments) | Post a Comment | permalink