Saturday, January 14, 2006

New Carnival


Ampersand is starting a new carnival, the The Big Fat Carnival:
The Big Fat Carnival is a carnival for collecting some of the best blog posts regarding fat pride; fat acceptance; critiques of anti-fat bigotry, attitudes and research; celebration of images of fat people; practical difficulties of being fat; fat love (queer and otherwise); feminist views of fat and fat acceptance; the health at every size movement (HAES); and whatever else each edition's editor feels fits into the theme.
Dunno, I was always skinny. Too skinny. No big bulging muscles (or beer-belly) that girls find attractive. I had to overcompensate by developing my smarts, my charm and my sense of humor. If you are very skinny, have you experienced being dissed, laughed at, or even discriminated against?

posted by Bora Zivkovic @ 4:43 PM | permalink | (3 comments) | Post a Comment | permalink