Saturday, December 10, 2005

I should start paying attention to more than text content on blogs....


This blogger in this comment said something I never though of before:
"As for your blog style, start by finding something that will stop crashing my browser. After that, go into your closet and examine your clothing. Find the 3 colors that you wear the most and start there for a color scheme. It'll likely reflect you more than what you have now."
The host complied. Then I looked at my blog, then I looked at my favourite sweater that I had on at the time I was reading this, and was struck by something. You can see the sweater here and here.

Isn't that strange that I would pick the same colors for my template and my sweaters? Earth colors...like Al Gore...

posted by Bora Zivkovic @ 2:53 PM | permalink | (7 comments) | Post a Comment | permalink