Saturday, December 03, 2005

I am eating this right now....


More stuff from my brother's parcel found its way to my dinner plate tonight - I am eating as I type. Together with thinly sliced proscuitto (see below), I also spread some liver pate on bread:
I opened a can of sardines from the Adriatic Sea:
....and opened a jar of ajvar - a winter preserve made of chopped peppers:
In the meantime, each of the kids ate a KinderEgg and put together the toy from the parts hidden in the hollow insides of the egg:
Leter, they may have some candy, perhaps Kiki or Bronhi:



BTW, I have found yet another online source of East European food. And, since you did not see it last, time, here is the tub of Eurokrem:

posted by Bora Zivkovic @ 9:22 PM | permalink | (2 comments) | Post a Comment | permalink