Thursday, December 01, 2005

Blog Against Racism Day


Today is the Blog Against Racism Day. You should write something on the topic today and send a link to your post here.

As someone growing up in Eastern Europe I feel woefully unprepared by life experiences to write about this topic. Actually, I have mentioned race here only a couple of times, and have written only one post specifically about it. I don't feel I should try to write again about something I have not lived through or even thought through sufficiently to be able to avoid all the potential pitfalls. So, just go and read my old post: Femiphobia and Race.

Update: As of now, Technorati is showing 69 posts either announcing or participating in this. Please send your URL's to Chris to the link above.

posted by Bora Zivkovic @ 2:41 AM | permalink | (1 comments) | Post a Comment | permalink