Sunday, November 27, 2005

Dissertation update


OK, today was a dark, wet, dreary and boring day. And it's Sunday. So, instead of doing something substantive, I worked on the List Of Abbreviations. I used my lab buddy's List as a template. He's just finished his defense a couple of months ago. Unfortunately, at least a half of the abbreviations he used I never do, and at least half of the abbreviations I use he never needed to use. Our research was quite different. So, I got that done and it is in its final form. Then I played around a little bit with formatting and such stuff and then backed up a copy of the whole thing on a Zip-disk. Not a great progress report, but it is important to sit down at the computer and do something, even something little, every single day.

posted by Bora Zivkovic @ 9:34 PM | permalink | (0 comments) | Post a Comment | permalink