Sunday, October 30, 2005

Tar Heel Tavern - Halloween Food Edition


The Tar Heel Tavern #36 is now up on Mel's Kitchen. This is, I think, the first time ever that any edition of any carnival was posted on a blog officially affiliated with a newspaper (or any other MSM). Of course this happened with Greensboro News & Record, the newspaper on the cutting edge. Way to go!

You may have also noticed that the link I just used has a little hover-over title (place your mouse on top without clicking to see it) and, once you click, the page opens in a new window (this way you NEVER leave my blog - you are my prisoner forever). If you want to learn how to this (assuming you don't already know), check out these two marveolous posts by Dark Wraith: Blog HTML
Coding Hacks Corner.

In the meantime, we need hosts for the future editions of The Tar Heel Tavern. Let me know by e-mailing me at Coturnix1 AT aol DOT com.

posted by Bora Zivkovic @ 12:46 PM | permalink | (0 comments) | Post a Comment | permalink