Thursday, October 27, 2005

Housekeeping


You may have noticed a couple of subtle changes here.

I have kicked off the Hitmaps, the TTLB Ecosystem status and the Moonphase off of my template.

I have moved all the miscellaneous links off the front page - too much clutter - but you can access them from the sidebar, just click on Miscellaneous Links.

I have finally provided the links to the Meta-Carnival, Circadiana and groups blogs I am a member of. Instead of searching through the site to find that stuff, it is now readily available on the sidebar.

Now I have a huge space between the bottom of the last post and the bottom of the page! Can anyone help?

Also, the links to the Webring I am a member of is all the way down below the bottom, on the dark part of the skin, thus barely visible unless you try to highlight it. Help?!

Next:
Updating the Categories (I am about two months behind - use monthly Archives for recent stuff and Categories for older stuff until I catch up)
Updating the BLOGROLL
Changing the template - which standard Blogger template do YOU like?
Putting up the Amazon button (many people refuse to use PayPal)

Anything else I need to do (besides moving off Blogspot)?

Update:
I have now updated the Categories. I need to get in a habit to do that as soon as I post. I wish Blogger would automate this function!


Update 2: You may notice a little BlogAds spot on the left. Sooner or later I am assuming I will get some ads there through Liberal Prose blog group. Until then, if you want to advertise here for free, let me know.

posted by Bora Zivkovic @ 10:52 PM | permalink | (1 comments) | Post a Comment | permalink