Sunday, October 23, 2005

The Final Argument Against Intelligent Design Creationism


I know, I know, everyone's already linked to this a week ago. I am late (as usual), but at least you will (if you click on the link) see all the updates and a 100+ comments: The only debate on Intelligent Design that is worthy of its subject .

I agree with that post wholeheartedly. I wrote a couple of posts early on about Intelligent Design Creationism (see Categories) and then quit. What I really wanted to do is write a post like the one above. Now I don't have to - just click on the link. The debate is over, as far as I am concerned. I am not going to try to refute IDC any more for the same reasons cited within. Go read Talkorigins.org instead. And, BTW, I stuffed some cork inside my baseball bat....

posted by Bora Zivkovic @ 7:35 PM | permalink | (2 comments) | Post a Comment | permalink