Monday, August 08, 2005

Carnivalia


The brand new Carnivalesque (carnival of early modern history) is up on Cranky Professor.

Don't forget the Tangled Bank in two days. If you have written any science/nature posts lately send them on to host AT tangledbank DOT net. Chris Clark of Creek Running North, one of my favourite bloggers is hosting - help him make a big and good Tangled Bank.

Next Tar Heel Tavern will be hosted by It's a Pixelated Life.... You can send your entries to her, to me, or use the Universal Blog Carnival Submission Form. If you want to host a future edition, let me know at Coturnix1 AT aol DOT com.

Finally, I will be hosting Grand Rounds, the carnival of medicine, on my other blog Circadiana on August 16th. After tomorrow's edition is posted on Dr.Emer's blog start sending you entries to Coturnix1 AT aol DOT com.

posted by Bora Zivkovic @ 9:25 PM | permalink | (0 comments) | Post a Comment | permalink