Monday, May 23, 2005

Yoda Kicks Ass!


There is a reason why I will never be a movie critic: I just like 'em too much. Especially the movies with no artistic pretensions. I regress into my inner child, get bloated on popcorn and root for the good guys.

I just came back from the theater: Cotur nix Jr. and I had a boys' night out to see the Sith. I loved the special effects, the creatures, the fights. My palms were itching for a light sabre. I could not care less about the quality of the plot, acting, characters, or the deeper meanings of it all. I was just totally there, inside the action, adrenaline high...

Yoda is the greatest!

Update:
Lance and PZ on political and religious commentary on the Sith, particularly on Orson Scott Card.(fixed the link to Lance - it was initially pointing to the wrong post)

Amygdala gives a blow-by-blow in a series of posts, including some dialogue that never made it into the movie. Very cool.Ï

posted by Bora Zivkovic @ 10:07 PM | permalink | (2 comments) | Post a Comment | permalink