Saturday, March 26, 2005

Carnival of the Godless #9


The newest issue of the Carnival of the Godless is up at "Yeah Whatever":

http://gollyg.blogspot.com/2005/03/carnival-of-godless-9.html

Sorry, no picture this time, no html links, find the homepage in one of my earlier meta-carnival posts for archives of earlier issues, and for the calendar of the future hosting (it has switched from weekly to bi-weekly).

Once the darned computer is fixed (I tried to find a Godless computer-repairmen happy to work over Easter weekend, but noooo...), I will add a large number of blogs to my blogroll (including Yeah Whatever who noticed this horrible omission).

I also missed linking to some other carnivals over the past few days because I could not get to them in the first place from this computer. Just scroll down and look at older posts that contain dates and links.†

posted by Bora Zivkovic @ 10:40 AM | permalink | (0 comments) | Post a Comment | permalink