Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Express Yourself


Get the sticker: Don't Blame Me - I Voted For Kerry
http://www.cafepress.com/goose3five


The counts, recounts, lawsuits etc. will probably not change the outcome of the election. I will hold out, just in case, but I bet that GWB will be sworn in on January 20th. On that day, I will remove all my Kerry/Edwards, Bowles, Price etc. stickers. I will leave on only the "Edwards for President" sticker. I will put on the above sticker ("Don't blame me - I voted for Kerry") and perhaps the "He is not my President" sticker.
Of course, the Darwin fish is long overdue on my car, too.

I would also like to see someone make (and I would buy) stickers that say:

"Conservatives are Sissies"
"Fundamentalists are Flaccid"
"We Failed God's IQ Test on November 2"
"The Undemocratic party won"

If you see any of the above, let me know. I dare a Bushie to rear-end me because of my stickers.

Any other ideas?

posted by Bora Zivkovic @ 3:56 PM | permalink | (0 comments) | Post a Comment | permalink