Sunday, December 18, 2005

Podcastercon


I finally buckled and signed up for participation in the Podcastercon, to be held on January 7th here in Chapel Hill. You can find everything you need to know about it on the Podcastercon Wiki and get the fresh news about it on its blog. Attendance is free and you can see that many cool people have already signed up.

First, I need to put a sound card on this computer so I can go ahead and actually listen to some other people's podcats. Then I'll go to the conference and attend the morning session on how to do it - I hope they make it as simple as possible, not assuming that any of us are aware that the computer actually needs to be plugged into a sorce of electricity in order to work.

Then, I am most interested in the session on podcasts in teaching (the "course-casts"). I'll report from the meeting here, and then, who knows, you may even see a podcast here one day!

posted by Bora Zivkovic @ 6:28 PM | permalink | (0 comments) | Post a Comment | permalink